SAS Training in Chennai
Join the SAS Training Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best SAS Training Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for SAS Training Courses
Data science is creating ripples in several corners of the globe and several industries are making use of it in an extensive manner. Many companies have resorted to big data analytics. SAS Training in Chennai SLA provides you with the easiest way to enter the analytics industry.
There is a huge competition among the programming languages but still SAS sustains as one of the most trusted and most deployed programming languages with regard to advanced analytics and data science. For a long time SAS has been available in the market due to its flexibility. SAS Training Center in Chennai helps the aspiring candidate to sharpen and develop their software skills.
SAS is widely applied fro statistical assessment. It can read data from all types of databases besides spreadsheets. It can also offer outcome dependent on statistical evaluation. Results are shown in the form of tables, graphs etc.
When you are well-trained in SAS from SAS Training Institute in Chennai you can reach the domain of advanced analytics and data science.
The Training sessions in SLA are highly interactive with dedicated attention to each individual.
Corporate Training and Customized online Training In SLA Institute for the working professionals.
SLA Focus on not only theory but also practicals so that the student can gain real-time knowledge
SAS is on top of the market in offering a new generation of business intelligence software and services that form genuine enterprise intelligence. SAS solutions are used by several websites to form more profitable associations with customers and suppliers. This is for the purpose of paving way to better, more sound and informed decisions. The company should also propel in the right direction. Best SAS Training Institutes in Chennai offers efficient hands-on training for beginners as well as experienced professionals.
SAS has a great part to play as far as the future of big data and analytics is concerned. It is better if everyone in the business world gain sound knowledge of the SAS skills. SAS Certification Training in Chennai assists student gain immense practical knowledge in data manipulation, advanced statistical tools and data evaluation in a thorough manner.
- The syntax of SAS is very simple. The SAS task is similar to telling a machine what to perform.
- SAS has the powerful ability to take care of huge database very easily.
- SAS is an easy to understand language and can be debugged without any problem. Its log window seemingly shows the mistake whch can be understood amd revised.
- One of the main advantages of SAS is that the algorithm executed in it is extensively tested and evaluated. Data security is another aspect that stops it from manipulation. This is one of the major reasons for its reputation in the corporate scenario.
- SAS consists of a great Graphical User Interface.
- SAS has a clean formatted output that is easily understandable.
- SAS has a robust ability to handle extensive database in a competent manner. You can bring in new possibilities, and control huge volumes of data. You can even come up with the wisest decision.
Though your company applies other languages for some projects, there are possibilities that they rely on SAS as the single language with great streamlining. Moreover, professionals imbibe SAS as a prerequisite to get into the analytics industry. One who has mastery over SAS can learn R and Python in a convenient manner. It is one of the giants in the analytics industry. The preference of SAS by companies is due to supporting of end to end infrastructure including visual analytics, data warehouse, reporting and analytics etc. SAS Training Center in Chennai helps you to make out how to apply information control and development systems.
Analytics is one such domain who advancement will never cease to rise. In this regard, having thorough knowledge of one of the market giants, SAS, will pave way to a bright career to the aspiring candidate.
introduction to SAS
- need for SAS
- who uses SAS
- what is SAS?
- overview of base SAS software
- data management facility
- structure of SAS dataset
- SAS program
- programming language
- elements of the SAS language
- rules for SAS statements
- rules for most SAS names
- special rules for variable names
- types of variables
- data analysis and reporting utilities
- traditional output
- ways to run SAS programs
- SAS windowing environment
- noninteractive mode
- batch mode
- interactive line mode
- running programs in the SAS windowing environment
how SAS works
- writing your first SAS program
- a simple program to read raw data and produce a report
- enhancing the program
- more on comment statements
- internal processing in SAS
- how SAS works
- the compilation phase
- the execution phase
- processing a data step a walkthrough
- creating the input buffer and the program data vector
- writing an observation to the SAS data set
- four types of SAS libraries
- SAS libraries
- work library
- SAShelp library
- SASuser library
reading raw data into SAS
- what is raw data
- data values
- numeric value
- character value
- standard data
- nonstandard data
- numeric data
- character data
- choosing an input style
- list input
- modified list input
- column input
- formatted input
- named input
- instream data
- creating multiple records from single input row
- reading data from external files
- reading blank separated values (list or free form data)
- reading raw data separated by commas (.csv files)
- reading in raw data separated by tabs (.txt files)
- using informats with list input
- supplying an informat statement with list input
- using list input with embedded delimiters
- reading raw data that are aligned in columns
- method 1 column input
- method 2 formatted input
- using more than one input statement the single trailing @
- reading column data that is on more than one line
- mixed-style input
- infile options for special situations
- flow over
- trun cover
- using lrecl to read very long lines of raw data
- checking your data after it has been read into SAS
reading data from a dataset
- set statement overview
- automatic variables in SAS
- interleave multiple SAS data sets
- combine multiple SAS data sets
- creating & modifying variables
- creating multiple data sets in a single data-step
- sub setting observations
- conditional SAS statements
- logical and special operators
- the SAS supervisor and the set statement
- efficiency and the set statement
- know your data
- set statement data set options
- drop and keep options
- rename option
- firstobs and obs options
- in option –
- where option –
- other set statement options
- end option
- key option
- nobs option
- point option
- do loops and the set statement
- introduction to retain statement
- carry over values from one observation to another
- compare values across observations
- assign initial values
- determining column order in output dataset
- SAS system options
reading data from a dataset
- input SAS data set for example
- selecting observations for a new SAS data set
- deleting observations based on a condition
- accepting observations based on a condition
- comparing the delete and subsetting if statements
- methods of creating new data sets with a subset
- sub setting records from an external file with a subsetting if statement
- sub setting observations in a data step with a where statement
- sub setting observations in a proc step with a where statement
- sub setting observations in proc sql
- difference between if and where
SLA has the firm belief of providing a total practical approach for the aspiring candidates. The student can gain from the practical sessions. Online training for working professionals is available. Besides, tailor-made syllabus for advanced learners is also present. SLA is of the belief that students should handle the corporate projects in a confident manner. SAS Training Course in Chennai offers coaching in such a way that the student sustains in the fast-paced IT environment.
A course completion certificate is a proof of your knowledge and would scale up your career. On completion of the SAS training, the student will receive a course completion certificate.
SAS is also a good launchpad for entering into analytics. Due to its simplicity SAS is gaining more momentum nowadays. Do you feel that SAS can trigger your logical sense? Are you a fresher who feels that SAS can take your career in the right direction? Then firstly attend the free demo classes in SLA and after being satisfied, enroll with the SAS classes.